Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Friday, May 23, 2014

in·ter·mit·tent

Pronunciation: \-ˈmi-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin intermittent-, intermittens, present participle of intermittere
Date: 1601 : coming and going at intervals : not continuous ; also : occasional 
— in·ter·mit·tent·ly adverb 
Source: Mirriam-Webster Online Dictionary 
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Intermittent 
Retrieved 2 December 2010

The last time I suggested that blog entries might be less than regular, big ideas kept falling in my lap and my postings were pretty regular.

This time, spring has finally arrived I'm pretty sure I'll be distracted and otherwise engaged in things non-academic.

If you find a bit of information that might be useful for teaching comparative politics, post it at Sharing Comparative or send me a note with the information.  
Remember, nearly all the 3,200 entries here are indexed at the delicio.us index. There are 78 categories and you can use more than one category at a time to find something appropriate to your needs.

And, if your web browser allows it, there's a search box at the top of the blog that will sort through key words. The search box shows up on my Safari and Netscape browsers on my desktop computer but not on my laptop.


The first edition of Just the Facts! is now available.

Both Editions of What You Need to Know: Teaching Tools are available .

The SIXTH Edition of What You Need to Know is COMING SOON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home