Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Intermittent

in·ter·mit·tent
Pronunciation: \-ˈmi-tənt\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin intermittent-, intermittens, present participle of intermittere
Date: 1601
: coming and going at intervals : not continuous ; also : occasional
— in·ter·mit·tent·ly adverb
Source: Mirriam-Webster Online Dictionary
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Intermittent
Retrieved 23 December 20010

Spring is near. I'll be on the road for the next week or ten days. It may snow in San Francisco, where I'm heading (that'll make me feel at home). In any case, postings here will be intermittent. If you find a bit of information that might be useful for teaching comparative politics, post it at Sharing Comparative or send me a note with the information. Maybe my granddaughter will let me get online.

Remember that the 2075 entries here are indexed at delicious.com/CompGovPol. There are 77 categories and you can use more than one category at a time to find something appropriate to your needs. (And if Yahoo really does abandon Delicious.com, I will find a replacement.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home