Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Monday, September 14, 2009

Soft Power

Blog entries about soft power
Two years ago in September, I posted a series of entries about soft power, an idea that was much in the news. I thought it would be a good conceptual way to begin the school year.

I just reviewed those entries and I still think it was a good conceptual way to begin a school year. I've added a couple entries to the topic since then.

Recently, the Iranian hardliners have warned of how the "reformists" are trying to use soft power to overthrow the righteous regime established by the Ayatollah Khomeini.

Check these entries out.

And remember, if there is another topic you want to investigate, blog entries since the spring of 2006 are indexed using over 70 topics at the Delicious site.



Find out What You Need to Know


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home