Teaching Comparative Government and Politics

Friday, April 25, 2008

Comparative Leadership

I just uploaded MS Word and .rtf files of a teaching plan I call "Comparative Leadership" to the sharing comparative group site.

My suggestion is to have students do some research on political leaders who were contemporaries and identify what ideas or events influenced their thinking and political actions. I've identified a number of historic and present-day political leaders for the AP6 and suggested a number of questions to ask students to answer. (There are also ideas that can be easily, I think, adapted to other political science or history courses.)

If you're not a member of the group and would like to have access to the 8 teaching plans now available, you can use the link below to join the group.




Click to join sharecompgovpol




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home